2018 Evergreen Garden Tour
Explore 6 featured gardens at the
High Altitude Garden Tour
July 21st, 2018
Presented by the Evergreen Garden Club
We hope you enjoy the 2018 Garden Tour. Docents will be in all gardens to answer questions and guide you. Please enjoy the artists and their artwork at each of the gardens. Tour proceeds benefit the following 8 Evergreen Public Gardens maintained by our members:
1 & 2. Hiwan Homestead Museum Victorian Garden and Herb Garden, 28473 Meadow Drive
3. Evergreen Post Office, 3649 Evergreen Parkway
4. Bergen Park Roundabout, Hwy 65 and Bergen Parkway
5. Fire Rescue and Training Center, 1802 Bergen Parkway
6. Metro Water District Office, 30920 Stagecoach Blvd.
7. Metro Water District Treatment Plant, 4671 CO 73 (DAM Garden)
8. Evergreen Public Library, 5000 CO 73
Tickets may be purchased at the Evergreen Fire & Rescue Training Center the day of the Tour. You may also purchase tickets via PayPal here for $20 plus a convenience fee of .74 cents.
- Bring your printed receipt to the tour's starting point - the Evergreen Fire & Rescue Center
anytime between 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM where you can pick up your Garden Tour ticket.
- While you're there, you can enter our door prize drawing (Entry into drawing included with ticket purchase) and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Drive to the featured Gardens. Gardens open at 10:00 AM and close at 3:00 PM.
Evergreen Fire & Rescue Training Center
1802 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO 80439
Our featured gardens are located in the Evergreen & Genesse Colorado foothills.
More information coming soon!
Wear comfortable shoes, bring your camera and get ready to be impressed!