Plant Propagation References
compiled by Ray Daugherty
Horticulture Faculty - Front Range Community College
- American Horticulture Society, Alan Toogood (editor), Plant Propagation,
DK Publishing, Inc., London, 1999, ISBN 0789441160
- Druse, Ken, Making More Plants: the Science, Art and Joy of Propagation,
Clarkson N. Potter, 051770787X
- James A. Young & Cheryl G. Young, Collecting, Processing and Germinating
Seeds of Wildland Plants, Timber Press, Portland, OR, 1986, 0881920576
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, http://www.bbg.org/index.html - Publishes a great set of gardening guides. Articles from their guide to growing seeds are online. Click on "search" and type in "starting seeds" and read to your hearts content.
- University of Arizona, Arizona Master Gardener Manual, online at http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/mg/index.html - another great online publication with a chapter on plant propagation.
- The Purdue Landscape & Nursery Thesaurus(PLANT) online at http://www.hort.purdue.edu/hort/ext/plant/old%20plant%20pages/ - an online director of horticultural web pages indexed by topic. Links will provide more information than you will ever have time to read.